Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Government of Tamil Nadu has invited applications for Advocate General, State Government Pleader, Government Pleader, Special Government Pleader, Additional Government Pleader and Government Advocate (Civil Side/ Criminal Side/ Taxes) Posts, and Total 202 Vacancies. Applicants who willing to work under may apply for this Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 notification has been released on 14.07.2021. Applicants who searching for Madras High Court jobs may apply for this Madras High Court Recruitment. Applied candidates need to submit the application form on before 29.07.2021
Job Summary: Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
|Madras High Court Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Government of Tamil Nadu Madras High Court|
|Post Names||Law Officer Posts|
|No. of Posts||202 Posts|
|Age Limit||Maxm 60 Years|
|Application Starting Date||14.07.2021|
|Application Ending Date||29.07.2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Interview|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Post Name: Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Additional advocate General||09|
|State Government Pleader||01|
|Special Government Pleader||33|
|Additional Government Pleader||55|
|Government Advocate (Civil Side)||71|
|Government Advocate (Criminal Side)||29|
|Government Advocate (Taxes)||03|
Age Limit: Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 60 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 63 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 65 Years
Educational Qualifications & Experience: Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Bachelor Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized University registered with a bar council under the advocates Act, 1961 with relevant experience.
Application Fee: Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- No Fee
Apply Mode: Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Application through online registration link will be accepted.
- Apply @ https://www.tn.gov.in/
How to apply Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website http://tn.gov.in/
- Go to Careers > Current Openings, then you will be directed to another page
- On the Current Openings page, you will find the Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Find the advertisement for Law Officer Posts Click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
Application Form & send address:
|Send to Application Address||The Secretary to Government, Public Department, Secretariat, Chennai – 600009|
Applicants need to get more career opportunities at Madras High Court. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process, apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know latest job updates.
Important Link: Madras High Court Recruitment 2021