Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Madras High Court is going to hire suitable candidates to fill up 37 vacancies for Law Clerks Posts. They invite offline application from eligible candidates. Applicants who had passed Degree in Law can apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: via offline download link. Before applying, candidates need to read the terms & conditions. Offline process begins from 06.08.2021. The Last date to submit offline application for this Madras High Court jobs is 13.09.2021.
Job Summary: Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
|Madras High Court Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Madras High Court|
|Post Names||Law Clerks|
|No. of Posts||37 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.30,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Selection Procedure:||viva voce test at Chennai|
|Application Starting Date||06.08.2021|
|Application Ending Date||13.09.2021|
Post Name: Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Law Clerks – 37 Posts
Educational Qualifications Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
- Candidates who have passed all his/her Examinations, while studying law, within the duration of their course are alone eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have obtained his/her Law Degree during the academic years 2019-2020 and 2020-2021, are only eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk to the Hon’ble Judges.
- Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk.
Age Limit: Madras High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Should not have attained the age of 30 years as on 01.07.2021.
Application Fee: Madras High Court Recruitment 2021:
- No Appliation Fee
How to apply Madras High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
- Go to Careers > Current Openings, then you will be directed to another page
- On the Current Openings page, you will find the Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: Notification
- Find the advertisement for Law Clerks Click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
Application Form & send address:
|Send to Application Address||The Register General, High Court, Madras – 600104|
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process, apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know latest job updates.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Important Link