PPSC Recruitment 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has published new advertisement on 18.11.2021 for the recruitment of Veterinary Officer Posts. Moreover, the PPSC is going to fill up 353 vacancies under the Department of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Diary Development. As per PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment, it collects online application from eligible candidates. The Last date to submit the PPSC online application form is 10.12.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Veterinary Officer||353 Posts||bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Veterinary Officer||Applicant should hold bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized University.|
- Selection will be based on Written Competitive Examinations/ Interview.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- For All Candidates: 18 – 37 years
- Rs. 47,600 /-
- Payment via online mode.
|Notification Released On||18.11.2021|
|Registration Last Date||10.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website ppsc.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the payment.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.