OPSC Recruitment 2022: OPSC Recruitment 2022 notification regarding filling of Asst. Section Officer Job Vacancies. The PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having required qualifications. These 796 Asst. Section Officer is in Odisha. They invite online applications from eligible candidates. Applicants who are Bachelor’s degree can apply for OPSC Recruitment via an online link. Before applying, candidates need to read the terms & conditions.
The online process begins on 01 Jan 2022. The job applications for OPSC Jobs 2022 will be accepted online on or before 19 Feb 2022.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the OPSC Recruitment 2022, 796 Asst. Section Officer Posts such as educational eligibility, Govt. Jobs 2022, Age-limit, Salary, Eligibility/Education Qualifications, Apply Process, Selection Process, Official Notification Download, Application fee, Application form and more.
Vacancy Summary – OPSC Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Asst. Section Officer Posts||796 Posts||Bachelor’s degree|
Vacancy Details – OPSC Recruitment 2022
|Category||No. of Post|
Educational Qualifications – OPSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Asst. Section Officer Posts||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.|
Job Location- OPSC Recruitment 2022
Selection Process- OPSC Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates: 21 – 30 years
- Relaxation ( in Upper age limit ): 05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
- Refer official notification.
- For Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500
- For Gen/ OBC Candidates: No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through except SBI challan generated through the computer.
|Online Application Start||01 Jan 2022|
|Registration Last Date||19 Feb 2022|
How to Apply
- Read the detailed notification pdf attached below before Apply Online. If you are interested and found yourself eligible for Asst. Section Officer, click on the apply online link given below. Then, find the appropriate option and fill up the form. You can apply online from 01 Jan 2022 to 19 Feb 2022.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.