OPSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Group A of Odisha Medical and Health Services Cadre. Totally 1871 vacancies will be filled under Health & Family Welfare Department. OPSC recruitment 2021 notification has been released on 06.11.2021. Applicants who hold MBBS are eligible to apply for this OPSC jobs. Online registration link will be activated from 12.11.2021 to 13.12.2021. The Last date to submit the online application form is 13.12.2021. Candidates are advised to submit the registered online application on or before 20.12.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Medical Officer||1871 Posts||MBBS|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer||Applicants should hold MBBS from recognized university.|
- Selection will be based on Written Test.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2021)
- For All Candidates: 21 – 32 years
- Check Advertisement
- Application fee is Rs. 500.
- No fee for SC/ ST of Odisha/ PWD candidates.
- Payment Mode: Online Payment.
|Notification Released Date||06.11.2021|
|Online Application Available from||12.11.2021|
|Last Date to make a Registration||13.12.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Registered Online Application||20.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website opsc.gov.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.