Odisha Police Recruitment 2022: Odisha Police Recruitment has intended to recruit candidates to fill up 144 vacancies for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) posts. As per Odisha Police recruitment 2022 notification, these advertised vacancies are announced for Odisha Police Signals Service/ Establishments. Online registration process begins from 13.12.2021. Eligible candidates should submit the online form on or before 02.01.2022.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication)||144 Posts||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication)||Applicants should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.|
- Selection will be based on CBRT/ Computer Skill Test/ PET.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2021)
- For All Candidates: 21 – 25 years
- Rs. 15,000 /-
- Application fee is 335.
- No fee for SC/ ST category.
- Payment mode: Online through Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI.
|Notification Released Date||13.12.2021|
|Online Application Start||13.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||02.01.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website odishapolice.gov.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.