BECIL Recruitment 2021: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited applications for OT Technician & ICU Technician Posts, Total 06 Vacancies. Applicants who willing to work under may apply for this Broadcast Engineering Consultants India recruitment 2021 notification has been released on 19.07.2021. Applicants who searching for Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Jobs may apply for this Applications are invited for recruitment / empanelment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in Chittranjan National Cancer Institute, (CNCI) Kolkata,. Applied candidates need to submit the application form on before 06.08.2021
Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in Chittranjan National Cancer Institute, (CNCI) Kolkata.
Eligible and willing candidates may download the BECIL recruitment 2021 notification & apply online for this vacancy @ https://www.becil.com Candidates who had completed Degree in Commerce with at least Diploma / B.Sc / B.Tech/ B.E. / Master Degree from a recognized university. They will select candidates by conducting ground test/ proficiency test. Aspirants should submit the photocopies of educational qualification, age proof & other documents at the time of online application process for BECIL vacancy 2021. Selected candidates will be placed at Kolkata you can also get to know the details like BECIL Recruitment 2021. Salary, age limit, and selection process. Meanwhile, go through the sections below and know the details like vacancies available in various process to apply.
Job Summary: BECIL Recruitment 2021
|BECIL Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Post Names||OT Technician & ICU Technician|
|No. of Posts||06 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 22,128 per month|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 Years|
|Application Starting Date||19.07.2021|
|Application Ending Date||06.08.2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Interview|
Post Name: BECIL Recruitment 2021
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Educational Qualifications & Experience: BECIL Recruitment 2021
- Hr. Secondary, Intermediate with Science or Senior Secondary (10+2) with Science.
- B.Sc. (Theatre Technology) or equivalent including training in ICU, Manifold Room and CSSD from a recognized institution/university.
- Two years Diploma in Theatre Technology from a recognized institution/university.
- For Diploma Holders: Minimum 1 year experience as Technician in OT, ICU, Manifold room and CSSD in a reputed institution after essential qualifications
Application Fee: BECIL Recruitment 2021
Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before final submission of application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded.
How to apply BECIL Recruitment 2021
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
5. Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
Applicants need to visit www.becil.com to get more career opportunities at Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process, apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know latest job updates.