Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022: High Court of Gujarat is going to activate an online link for the application process for the post of Civil Judge posts. As per the Gujarat High Court recruitment 2022 notification, they have announced 219 vacancies for various categories. Candidates who hold a Law degree are eligible to apply for these Gujarat High Court jobs. The online application process will be started from 03.02.2022 to 02.03.2022. They are declared 02.03.2022 as a deadline to apply through the online registration link. Applicants should have possessed basic knowledge of Computer Application/ Operation.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022, 219 Civil Judge Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary – Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Civil Judge||219 Posts||Degree in Law|
Educational Qualifications – Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Judge||Applicants must have completed a Degree in Law from a recognized board/ university.|
Job Location – Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022
- Preliminary examination.
- Main written examination.
- Viva voce test.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply @ gujarathighcourt.nic.in/ hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- School Leaving Certificate/ Birth Certificate.
- Education certificate.
- Practice Certificate.
- Certificates of Basic Knowledge of Computer Application/ Operation.
- Experience Certificate.
- Age limit should not exceed 35 years.
Salary Details – Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022
- Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 44,850 + Allowances
|Name of the Category||Fee|
|SC/ ST/ Socially & Educationally Backward Classes/ PH/ Ex-servicemen||Rs. 500|
- Online Payment/ Cash Challan.
|Notification Release Date||01.02.2022|
|Online Application Available from||03.02.2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||02.03.2022|
How to Apply – Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Pay a fee through prescribed mode.
- Submit the filled form.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.