DME Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited by Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh from the eligible candidates for the Direct Recruitment and Lateral Entry in Andhra Pradesh Medical Education Services. Recently DME Andhra Pradesh has issued new employment notice on 22.11.2021 for the post of Assistant Professor. Totally, 326 vacancies are assigned to AP DME Assistant Professor Vacancy. According to the DME AP recruitment notification, online process has been started on 25.11.2021 and it will be closed on 09.12.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Assistant Professors||326 Posts||PG Degree in Medical Field/ MBBS|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Professors||Applicants should possess PG Degree in Medical Field/ MBBS in a concerned specialty from a recognized university.|
- Selection will be based on marks obtained in their educational qualification.
- There will be no Interview.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (as on 23.11.2021)
- OC candidate should not have completed 42 years.
- SC/ ST/ BC candidates should not have completed 47 years.
- Physically Handicapped candidates should not have completed 52 years
- Ex-service men should not have completed 50 years.
- Check advertisement.
- For BC/ OC candidates: Rs. 1500
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 1000
|Notification Released On||22.11.2021|
|Online Application Start:||25.11.2021|
|Registration Last Date||09.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website dme.ap.nic.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the payment.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.