APPSC Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Executive Officer vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to able to apply for the vacancies on the official website at psc.ap.gov.in. The online application submission process for APPSC Executive Officer Vacancy started on 30/12/2021 and lasts until 19 January 2022.
The applicants who desire to apply online for the Andhra Pradesh Executive Officer Recruitment, are advised to check the detailed notification for the respective posts. In the below section, we have provided short details on the recruitment such as eligibility details, educational qualifications, application fee details, and other important information.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the APPSC Recruitment 2022, 60 Executive Officer Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
APPSC Executive Officer Vacancy Notification 2022
|Recruitment Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Executive Officer|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Application Last Date||19 January 2022|
|Mode of application submission||Online|
Educational Qualifications – APPSC Recruitment 2022
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a University in India established or incorporated under a Central Act or a State Act or Provincial Act or any other Institution recognized by the University.
Job Location for APPSC Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – APPSC Recruitment 2022
The eligible candidates will be selected shall undergo various phases for final selection as mentioned below:
- Screening Test (OMR Based)
- Mains Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Computer Proficiency Test (qualifying nature)
- Documents Verification
Apply Mode for APPSC Recruitment 2022
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit for APPSC Recruitment 2022
- Applicants’ minimum age must be 18 years as of 1st July 2021 while the upper age limit for APPSC Recruitment is 42 years.
- The age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the state government rules.
Salary Details for APPSC Recruitment 2022
- ₹16,440 – 49,870 /-
Application Fee for APPSC Recruitment 2022
For APPSC Executive Officer posts, applicants are required to complete payment of the application fee as per their category. The fee payment can be done in online mode using Internet Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- General Candidates (Men & Women): Total ₹330/- (₹250/- Application Processing Fee, ₹80/- Examination Fees).
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men, Families having Ration Card (White Card): Only ₹250/- (Application Fees), Candidates belonging to these categories are exempted from the Payment of Examination Fee.
Important Dates for APPSC Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date of online application registration||30 December 2021|
|Last date to submit an online application form||19 January 2022|
|Last date to complete the payment of the application fee||18 January 2022|
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website psc.ap.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Complete the payment of the application fee.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
Important Links for APPSC Recruitment 2022
|APPSC Recruitment Notification for Executive Officer posts||Download Here|
|Registration for APPSC Executive Officer Vacancy 2022||One Time Registration Link |
Apply Online Here
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
About Us Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
The A.P. Public Service Commission came into existence on 1st November 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came into existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of the formation of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members, and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.