Staff Selection Recruitment 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invited applications for Constable (General Duty) and Rifleman (General Duty) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF, and Rifleman (GD) Posts. Total 25271 Vacancies. Applicants who are willing to work may apply for this Staff Selection Commission Constable (GD) Posts recruitment 2021 notification has been released on 17.07.2021. Applicants who searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for this Staff Selection Commission Recruitment. Applied candidates need to submit the application form before 31.08.2021
Eligible and willing candidates may download the Staff Selection Recruitment 2021 notification & apply online for this vacancy @ www.ssc.nic.in Candidates who had completed Intermediate / 10th Pass from a recognized university may use this chance to start & develop careers at Constable (GD). They will select candidates by conducting a ground test/ proficiency test. Aspirants should submit photocopies of educational qualifications, age proof & other documents at the time of the online application process for Staff Selection Commission Constable (GD) Posts vacancy 2021. Selected candidates will be placed at Across India you can also get to know the details like Staff Selection Recruitment 2021. Salary, age limit, and selection process. Meanwhile, go through the sections below and know the details like vacancies available in various processes to apply.
Table of Contents
Job Summary: Staff Selection Recruitment 2021
|Staff Selection Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Names||Constables (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD)|
|No. of Posts||25271 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 21700 – 69100 PM|
|Age Limit||18 – 23 Years|
|Application Starting Date||17.07.2021|
|Application Ending Date||31.08.2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test or Interview.|
|Job Location||Across India|
Vacancy Details: Staff Selection Recruitment 2021
Age Limit: Staff Selection Recruitment 2021
- General : 18 – 23 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 26 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 28 Years
Category wise Details: Staff Selection Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualifications: Staff Selection Recruitment 2021
- Matriculation or 10th Pass from a recognized Board/ University
Application Fee: Staff Selection Recruitment 2021
- General Male – Rs. 100/-
- Female/SC/ST/Ex-serviceman – No Fee
Selection Procedure: Staff Selection Recruitment 2021
Selection will be based on
- Written examination (Computer Based)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Test
There will be 100 questions on:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||1 hour and 30 min|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
- General and Ex-servicemen – 35%
- SC/ ST/ OBC – 33%
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non- verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English/ Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
- SSC Constable GD Admit Card will be uploaded on the website of the concerned Regional Offices of the Commission in the month of at least one week before the examination ( las week of July 2021).
- Answer Keys, in due course after the written examination, will be placed on Commission’s website. Candidates can submit objection, if any.
A merit list seperately for men and women shall be released in the official website.
Physical Test: Staff Selection Recruitment 2021
- The candidates who will qualify in the online will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) conducted at various centres finalized by the CAPFs.
- Male – 5 Kms in 24 minutes
- Female – 1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes
For candidates of Ladakh Region:
- Male – 1 Mile in 6 ½ minutes
- Female – 800 metres in 4 minutes
- General Male candidates – 170 cm
- General Female candidates – 157 cm
- ST Male candidates – 162.5 cm
- ST Female Candidates – 150 cm
- General, SC & OBC male candidates – 80/5
- ST – 76/5
- Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Detailed Medical Examination (DME):
- Candidates who qualify PET/ PST will be called for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) which includes Eye-Sight Check-up, Medical Test (X-Ray) chest-PA view, Haemoglobin, Urine routine/ microscopic examination etc.
Review medical examination (RME):
- Candidates can produce a piece of evidence about the possibility of an error of judgment in the decision of Initial Medical Board/ Recruiting Medical Officer, who had examined him/ her in the first instance i.e. DME.f the appeal of a candidate is accepted by CAPF Appellate Authority, his/ her Review Medical Examination will be conducted by CAPF RME Board. The Decision of the CAPF’s Review Medical Boards will be final. No appeal will be entertained against the finding of the second medical i.e. Review Medical Exam..
- Application through online registration link will be accepted.
- Apply @ https://ssc.nic.in/
How to apply for Staff Selection Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website https://ssc.nic.in/
- Go to Careers > Current Openings, then you will be directed to another page
- On the Current Openings page, you will find the Staff Selection Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Find the advertisement for Constable (GD) Click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- The closing date for the online application submission is 31 August 2021.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities at Head Constable (Ministerial). Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process, apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know latest job updates.
Important Link: Staff Selection Recruitment 2021
|Staff Selection Recruitment 2021 Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Online Application Form||CLICK HERE|
|Join Job Alert||CLICK HERE|