SSC Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Head Constable (AWO/ TPO) & Constable Posts Totally of 2200 vacancies interested candidates can apply before 29-07-2022.
1. Overview – SSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Name||Head Constable (AWO/ TPO) & Constable|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 21700/- To Rs. 69100/-|
|No of Vacancies||2200+ Vacancies|
2. Vacancy Details – SSC Recruitment 2022
|Assistant Director (Women candidates only)||11|
3. Educational Qualification – SSC Recruitment 2022
In this section, you will get the details for the above posts including educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, application mode, salary details, and how to apply SSC recruitment process.
- Candidate should have passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Once check the notification for some clarification.
4. Age Limit
- Head Constable- 18 to 27 years.
- Constable- 21-30 years.
5. Application Fee
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100 only.
- No fee for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) & ESM.
6. Selection Process
- Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Trade Test
7. Apply Mode
- Apply SSC Head Constable and Constable Exam online mode only.
8. Important Dates
|Date of opening of online application||08.07.2022|
|Closure date of online application||29.07.2022|
9. How to apply – SSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website “www.ssc.nic.in”
- In the homepage, find the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully and check the apply mode.
- If you are ready to attend SSC Constable & Head Constable recruitment exam.
- Then apply SSC jobs through online mode.
- The online application link is available on the official website.
- Fill the details properly in the online application form.
- Make the payment and finally click submit button.
10. Important Links