SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of CPO Sub Inspector and various vacancies Posts Totally of 4300 vacancies.
Eligible and interested candidates need to apply online through SSC website www.ssc.gov.in Candidates are advised to fill out the online application form after reading the instructions carefully and should provide a genuine and functional e-mail ID and Mobile number at the time of filling the online application form. Details, as required under various segments, should be mentioned clearly, correctly, and logically. As the applications need to be submitted online only. Candidates can apply before 30 August 2022.
1. Overview – SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Name||CPO Sub Inspector|
|Work Location||Across India|
|No of Vacancies||4300 Vacancies|
2. Vacancy Details – SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Male
Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Female
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs
|BSF – Male/Female||353|
|CISF – Male/Female||86|
|CRPF – Male/Female||3112|
|ITBP – Male/Female||191|
|SSB – Male/Female||218|
3. Educational Qualification – SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022
- Applicants should hold Degree from recognized university
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification
4. Age Limit
- Age Limit should be 20 to 25 years
5. Application Fee
- Candidates should pay required fee amount via online mode or offline mode
- Rs.100 for all candidates and No fee for Women/ SC/ST/ EXSM
6. Selection Process – SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022
- SSC CPO SI selection will be based on Written Exam, PET, PST & DME
7. Apply mode
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
8. Important Dates
Last Date for the receipt of application: 15 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News.
|Opening date for submission of online application||10.08.2022|
|Date of closure of the online application||30.08.2022|
9. How to Apply – SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website ssc.gov.in
- Find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Read the downloaded notification carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link given against the descriptive test.
- Fill in the details in the relevant field.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the print copy of the submitted application form for future reference.
10. Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Join Now|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|