SSC Constable Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently published a Recruitment Notification or Employment News for the recruitment of 24369 Constable in Central Armed Police Forces, SSF, Rifleman Posts. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment and wish to apply for these positions should do so online no later than November 30th, 2022. It is an excellent option for all Central Government Jobs seekers. The Selection Board selects suitable candidates based on merit by conducting a selection test. Excellent people are chosen and posted all over India.
SSC Constable Recruitment 2022 Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the SSC jobs 2022, 24369 Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau Examination, 2022. Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
1. Vacancy Summary for SSC Constable Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||1. Constable (General Duty)|
2. Border Security Force (BSF)
3. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
4. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
5. Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
6. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
7. Secretariat Security Force (SSF)
8. Rifleman (General Duty)
9. Assam Rifles (AR)
10. Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
|Number of Vacancies||24369 Vacancy|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates Apply|
|Salary Details||Rs.18,000 to 56,900|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Apply||Online mode|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Educational Qualifications for SSC Constable Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should possess a Matriculation or 10th Class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
3. Vacancy Details SSC Constable Recruitment 2022
|Part – I|
|Part – II|
4. Selection Process
- Computer Based Examination (Part–I, Part-II)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
5. Apply Mode
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
6. Important Dates – SSC Constable Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||27-10-2022|
|Date of closure of the online application||30-11-2022 up to 23:00 Hrs|
|Last date and time for the generation of offline Challan||30-11-2022 up to 23:00 Hrs|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||01-12-2022 up to 23:00 HRS|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during|
working hours of Bank)
|Tentative Schedule of Computer Based|
7. Age Limit
- 18-23 years as of 01-01-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in the normal course. However, after a relaxation of three (03) years in upper age, the candidate should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1997.
8. Application Fee
- General Candidates: 100/-
- Women, SC, ST, ESM, PWBD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online/ SBI Challan
9. How to Apply – SSC Constable Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “Application for the post of Staff Selection Commission Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau Examination, 2022 Recruitment notification“.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for the final submission.
- Save and take a printout for future use.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualifications, age limit, and selection process; application mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
10. Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Government Job||Click Here|