SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission has released notification for the recruitment of Data Entry operators, Lower Division clerks (LDC), and Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA) Posts. As per the SSC notification, interested candidates are advised to apply online mode for this SSC Data Entry Operator, LDC, and JSA vacancy. Totally 4500 vacancies are to be filled for forces like various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies / Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. Candidates can start online registration from 06.12.2022. The online application form link will exist up to 04.01.2023 on SSC official website. Aspirants looking for Central government jobs may use this opportunity of the SSC Examination Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022.
SSC Examination Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination selection process comprises the following stages Minimum qualifying marks in Tier-I, Section-I, Section-II & Module-I of SectionIII of Tier-II Examination are as follows. Physical Standard Test, Medical Examination, and Document Verification. Admit Card/ Call Letter for an interview will be issued by SSC in due course of time through the proper channels. Candidates can refer to the SSC notification for detailed information about reservations, age relaxation, examination centers, syllabus, exam pattern, salary, etc. SSC recruitment notification can be downloaded @ www.ssc.nic.in. The tentative date for the computer-based examination is on Feb-Mar, 2023. SSC will be conducted in English and Hindi languages. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
1. Vacancy Summary for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||1. Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
2. Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)
3. Data Entry Operator
|Number of Vacancies||4500 Vacancy|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates Apply|
|Salary Details||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Apply||Online mode|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Educational Qualifications for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- For LDC/ JSA and DEO/ DEO Grade ‘A’: Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
3. Vacancy Details SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||–|
|Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA)||–|
|Data Entry Operator||–|
4. Selection Process
- Computer-Based Examination (Part–I, Part II)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
5. Scheme of Tier-II Exam Pattern – SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
6. Apply Mode – SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
7. Important Dates
|Dates for submission of online applications||06-12-2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online|
|Last date and time for the generation of offline|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||05-01-2023|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during|
working hours of Bank)
8. Age Limit
- The age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as of 01-01-2022 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
- Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories are as under:
9. Application Fee
- Gen/ OBC: ₹ 100/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ Female/ Other: ₹ 0/-
- Payment Mode: Online
10. How to Apply
- Go to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the career section.
- Look around for “Application for the post of Staff Selection Commission ConstableSSC Examination Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022 Recruitment notification“.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button for the final submission.
- Save and take a printout for future use.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualifications, age limit, and selection process; application mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
11. Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Government Job||Click Here|