South Central Railway Recruitment 2022: South Central Railway Recruitment has announced eligible sports person from the resident of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim and Jammu & Kashmir etc. It is going to fill 21 vacancies for recruitment of Sports Quota (Open Advertisement) in Group C post. RRC SCR jobs apply through online mode only. Before final submission of application, aspirants should read the complete notification of South Central Railway recruitment. Online registration link will be available from 18.12.2021. The closing date of online application is 17.01.2022.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Sports Quota||Candidate should hold 10th pass/ ITI from a recognized board/university.|
- Anywhere on South Central Railway
- Selection will be based on marks obtained by Trials/ sports achievement/ educational qualification.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For All Candidates: 18 – 25 years
- Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 + GP (Rs.2000/ 1900)
- For all candidate should pay Rs.500
- SC/ST communities/woman/minority and economically backward class should pay Rs. 250
- Payment Mode: Check Advertisement.
|Online Application Start||18.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||17.01.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website of RRC SCR
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the documents.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|