SBI Recruitment 2023: State Bank of India (SBI) invites applications for the post of Retired Bank Officer/Staff of SBI & erstwhile Associates Banks of SBI (e-ABs) to fill up Collection Facilitator on contract basis. A total of 1438 vacancies will be allotted for above said post. Persons who are searching for jobs in central government kindly use this SBI Collection Facilitator Recruitment. Candidates who are aspired to join in the SBI Retired Bank Officer Recruitment, can apply before the last date. Before applying for this SBI Collection Facilitator Recruitment, must go through detailed notification and check the eligibility conditions. Applicants should apply online through the SBI official website from 22-12-2022 to 31.01.2023
The detailed advertisement and SBI Collection Facilitator Recruitment online applications link are available here under. Online applications that are incomplete and without required documents will not be accepted. Applicants must have a valid email ID and it will keep till the declaration of result. Appointed retired Officers/ Staffs will be deployed at CPC/Regional Office/ AO (Administrative Office) / ATC (Assets Tracking Centre) or any other office locations/establishments. Applicant are requested to visit the official website for upcoming notification/further announcements in this regards.
1. Overview – SBI Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India|
|Job Name||Collection Facilitator (Retired Bank Officer)|
|Work Location||Anywhere In India|
|No. of Vacancies||1438 Vacancies|
|Pay Salary||Rs.25,000/- – Rs.40,000/-|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Who can Apply||Searching Bank Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy details – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Collection Facilitator (Retired Bank Officer)
- Visit Notification for more details
3. Educational Qualification – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Applicants are retired officers/staffs of SBI, no prescribed educational qualifications are required.
4. Age – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Candidates maximum age limit should be 63 years
5. Selection Process – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Merit List
6. Salary – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Rs.25,000/- – Rs.40,000/-
- For more salary details visit Notification
7. Application Mode – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Applicants will have to apply through online mode.
8. Application Fee & Mode – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Visit Notification
9. Important Dates – SBI Recruitment 2023
|Online applications starts On||22-12-2023|
|Last Date for Submission of Online application||EXTENDED 31.01.2023|
10. How to Apply – SBI Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website at sbi.co.in
- Choose Join SBI>> Current Openings
- Search the ENGAGEMENT OF RETIRED BANK OFFICERS/STAFF OF SBI & e-ABs ON CONTRACT BASIS
- Download the above said SBI Collection Facilitator notification.
- Read the advertisement carefully
- Return to the page click online application form.
- Before filling up the online form, read the notification carefully and check the eligibility conditions
- Candidates should check the filled in online applications along with required documents.
- Then submit the online application form along with fee.
- Finally take printout of online application form for future use.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Link – SBI Recruitment 2023
|APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Jobs||Click Here|