SBI Recruitment 2021-22: State Bank of India has advertised the new recruitment notification for filling up 1226 vacancies. These vacancies are assigned for the post of Circle Based Officers (CBO). Eligible candidates, who aspire to join the State Bank of India as an Officer, are required to register online carefully after the registration link opens. Simply clicks the given link enter the details properly and then submit application form within the due date. SBI Recruitment 2021-22 The online application form will be operational from 09.12.2021 to 29.12.2021.
SBI Recruitment 2021-22 Vacancy Summary
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Circle Based Officers||1226 Posts||Graduation|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Circle Based Officers||Applicant should hold Graduationor equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized University.|
- Selection process consists of Online Written Test, Screening and Interview.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2021)
- For All Candidates: 21 – 30 years
- Candidates must have born not later than 01.12.2000 and not earlier than 02.12.1991.
- Rs. 36,000 /-
- Candidates belonging to General/ EWS/ OBC category they are required to pay application fee of Rs. 750 through online mode.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
|Online Application Start||09.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||29.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website sbi.co.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Then click submit button.