SAI Athlete Relation Manager Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India (SAI) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Young Professionals (Athlete Relations Manager) Posts Totally of 03 vacancies interested candidates can apply before 26-07-2022.
1. Overview – SAI Athlete Relation Manager Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Sports Authority of India|
|Job Name||Young Professional (Athlete Relation Manager)|
|Work Location||Anywhere in India|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 40,000/- Rs. 60,000/|
|No of Vacancies||03 Vacancies|
|Official Website||www. sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in|
2. Vacancy Details – SAI Athlete Relation Manager Recruitment 2022
|Young Professional (Athlete Relation Manager)||03|
3. Educational Qualification – SAI Athlete Relation Manager Recruitment 2022
- Graduate in any discipline with certificate/Diploma course in Sports Management (Certificate /Diploma duration must be more than 06 months) from a reputed Institute.
- MBA or PGDM (02 Years) from a recognized university/institution.
Desired Experience: Candidates who have participated at the national and international levels in any Sports discipline.
4. Age Limit – SAI Athlete Relation Manager Recruitment 2022
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply SAI Jobs 2022 application: 35 Years
5. Application Fee
- Refer official notification
6. Selection Process
- Written Test & Skill Test
7. Apply Mode
- The candidate must apply by online mode a duly filled application form
8. Important Dates
|Date of opening of online application||12.07.2022|
|Closure date of online application||26.07.2022|
9. Steps to download SAI Recruitment Notification
- Visit www.sportsauthorityofindia.gov.in
- Click on “Latest Updates” from the top bar then “Jobs”.
- Open the “view link” of “SAI invites application for the post of Young Professionals (Athlete Relation Manager) at SAI NCoEs”.
- Read the notifications carefully.
- The application format has been attached to the notification.
- Fill out the form with suitable details.
- Upload necessary documents as specified in the notification.
- Submit the duly filled application form.
10. Important Links