RFCL Recruitment 2021: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RFCL) has invited applications for Pathology Lab Technician, Radiology / X-Ray Technician, Engineer (IT), Officer (HRD – CMDC) and Engineer Post, Total 8 Vacancies. Applicants who willing to work under Government of India RCFL Jobs may apply for this RCFL Recruitment 2021 through online registration link. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online from 28.06.2021 Applied candidates need to submit the application form on before 05.07.2021
Candidates can download RFCL Recruitment 2021 Notification and apply online for this current job openings @ https://www.rcfltd.com/ Application fee should be in prescribed mode. By following our page, you can also get to know the details like RCFL Recruitment 2021 – Officer, Engineer and Other, 8 Posts Salary, age limit, and selection process. Meanwhile, go through the sections below and know the details like vacancies available in various process to apply for RFCL Recruitment 2021.
Table of Contents
RCFL Recruitment 2021 – Officer, Engineer, and Other, 8 Posts
|RCFL Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RFCL)|
|Post Names||Officer, Engineer and Other|
|No. of Posts||8 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 23500 – 75000 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 36 Years|
|Application Starting Date||28.06.2021|
|Application Ending Date||05.07.2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Post Names: RCFL Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Pathology Lab Technician||1|
|Radiology / X-Ray Technician||1|
|Officer (HRD – CMDC)||1|
Age Limit: RFCL Officer Recruitment 2021
Officer, Pathology Lab Technician, Radiology / X-Ray Technician, Engineer (IT) and Engineer
- General: 18 – 36 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 39 Years
- SC/ ST: 18 – 41 Years
Officer (HRD – CMDC)
- General: 18 – 32 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 35 Years
- SC/ ST: 18 – 37 Years
Educational Qualifications & Experience: RCFL Recruitment 2021
- Officer (Medical) – MBBS with completed internship and registration with Medical Council of India/ Maharashtra Medical Council/ other State Medical Council.
- Pathology Lab Technician – B. Sc, DMLT with 55% aggregate In the Final Year of the required degree. 02 years experience in relevant field. Training period including Apprentice Training will not be considered as experience.
- Radiology / X-Ray Technician – 12th and Diploma in X-ray technology with 55% aggregate in the Final Year of the required degree. 02 years experience in relevant field.
- Engineer (Civil) – BE / B. Tech. / in Civil Discipline from UGC / AICTE-approved institutions. Allied courses/ degrees / dual degrees in Civil Engineering will not be considered. 55% aggregate in the Final Year of Engineering Graduation. 02 years post qualification and relevant experience in the Process industry preferably in Fertilizer / Chemical / Refinery / Petrochemical industry.
- Engineer (IT) – BE / B. Tech. in IT Discipline from UGC / AICTE approved institutions. Allied courses/degrees / dual degrees in IT Engineering will not be considered. 55% aggregate in the Final Year of Engineering Graduation. 02 years post qualification and relevant experience in the Process industry preferably in Fertilizer / Chemical / Refinery / Petrochemical industry.
- Officer (HRD – CMDC) – B.Sc. / BE (IT) or MBA Graduate from a University recognized by UGC with 55% aggregate In the Final Year of the required degree. 01-year post qualification experience after Final year.
RCFL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- General/ OBC: Rs. 700
- SC/ ST/ EWS: No Fee
How to apply for RCFL Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website https://www.rcfltd.com/
- Go to Careers > Current Openings, then you will be directed to another page
- On the Current Openings page, you will find the RCFL Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Find the advertisement for Officer, Engineer, and Other Click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are a new user, you have to make a registration otherwise you may log in to your account and then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- The closing date for the online application submission is 05 July 2021.
- Finally, click submit button and take a print the application form.
|RCFL Recruitment 2021 – Important Link|
|RCFL Recruitment 2021 Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Online Application Form||CLICK HERE|
|JOIN JOB ALERT||CLICK HERE|