RBI Recruitment 2022 Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published a recruitment notification that has been issued under which the Reserve Bank of India is inviting applications for Assistant 2021. A notification has been issued under Advertisement No: 2A/2021-22 to fill up 950 RBI Assistant Vacancies in its offices located in different parts of the country.
Every year, the Reserve Bank of India conducts the recruitment for the posts of Assistant. However, this recruitment for the year 2021 has been released lately. Candidates are selected for these posts on the basis of performance in the online examination. Through this article, we are giving information about RBI Recruitment 2022 Notification and the required qualifications.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 950 Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary for RBI Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
Educational Qualifications for RBI Recruitment 2022
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in any discipline. For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, minimum passing marks in graduation is also sufficient to apply for the RBI Assistant Jobs.
- Candidates belonging to the Ex-Servicemen category should either be Graduate from any Government recognized University/ Matriculation/ or must have passed Armed Forces Examination and should have at least 15 years in Defense Service.
- If a candidate is applying from a particular state or region, he/she should be able to read, write and speak the regional language of that particular region.
- Applicant’s age to apply for RBI Assistant Jobs 2022 should be between 20 to 28 years as of 01/12/2021. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the government rules.
Job Location – RBI Recruitment 2022
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Applicant’s age to apply for RBI Assistant Jobs 2022 should be between 20 to 28 years as of 01/12/2021. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the government rules
- 21700 – 69100/- Pay Level – 3 as per the 7th CPC pat matrix
- Candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay 450/- while SC/ST/PWD category candidates have to pay 50/- as the application fee. Application fee payment can be done in online
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Examination
- Language Proficiency Test
- Online application submission starting date – 17 February 2022
- Last date to complete the application fee submission – 08 March 2022
- Last date to complete the payment of the application fee – 08 March 2022
How to fill up RBI Jobs Online Application
- First, visit the official website @ www.rbi.org.in
- Check the Notifications tab on the homepage.
- Find the link for Assistant Vacancy 2022 and click on Apply Online.
- Fill in the required information and upload the scanned documents.
- 5.Complete the payment of the application fee and submit the application form.
- .Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
|Official Website for RBI||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|