North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: North Central Railway has issued a new employment notice on 12.10.2021 for engagement of Act Apprentices under Apprentice Act 1961. It invites applications via online mode from eligible candidates for NCR Apprentice vacancy. As per the North Central Railway notification, overall 1664 vacancies are allocated for Apprentice posts and Division wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking these jobs those aspirants can make the online registration from 02.11.2021 to 01.12.2021.
|Name of the Division||No of vacancy|
|Work Shop Jhansi||185|
|Agra (AGC) Division||296|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Apprentice||Aspirants should pass 10th Std & ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.|
- Selection will be based on merit list.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For All Candidates: 15 – 24 years
- Check Advt.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates: No fee
- For all other candidates : Rs.100
- You should make only online payment.
|Online Application Start:||02.11.2021|
|Registration Last Date||01.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website www.rrcpryj.org
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the payment.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.