East Central Railway Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Cell – East Central Railway has started the online registration process on 06.10.2021 for Engagement of Apprentices for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act’ 1961 over East Central Railway. There are 2206 vacancies will be filled by RRC ECR and division wise vacancy details are given below. As per the East Central Railway Recruitment notification, candidates will be hired for RRC ECR Apprentice Vacancy. The online process begins on 06.10.2021. The Last date to submit an online application for this Recruitment job is before 05.11.2021.
|Name of the Division||Vacancy|
|Plant Depot/Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya||135|
|Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division||892|
|Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop/Harnaut||110|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Apprentice||Applicants should pass 10th Std/ ITI in relevant trade from recognized board or institute.|
- Workshop & Divisions of ECR
- Selection will be based on Merit Test.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For All Candidates: 15 – 24 years
- Check Advt
- for SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates: No fee
- For all Other candidates: Rs. 100
|Online Application Start:||06-10-2021|
|Registration Last Date||05-11-2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website www.rrcecr.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the payment.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.