Railtel Recruitment 2023: The Railtel Corporation of India has published a recruitment notice for the contract hire of a consultant engineer. They are expected to fill 74 positions in both the Southern and Eastern regions. Job candidates for the Central Government can take advantage of this opportunity to launch & advance their career with Railtel. It is recommended that applicants read the terms and conditions for this Railtel position. On or before March 28, 2023, interested candidates must submit the application form. As of 07.03.2023, the application form must be submitted offline. The Last Date for submission of offline application is 28/03/2023.Candidates are requested to send the Application by Post/Courier to the Address Super scribing as given in the Notifcation.
The notification and application form are available for download at www.railtelindia.com. Written exams and interviews will be used to choose candidates. Experience in the appropriate field for at least two years is required. Engineering/M.Sc. degree holders are eligible to apply for this Railtel India recruitment 2023. Those that are chosen will be appointed anywhere in the Eastern or Southern regions. The initial 3-year term may be extended if necessary or based on the employee’s performance.
Table of Contents
1. Overview – Railtel Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Railtel Corporation of India|
|Advertisement||RCIL/ ER/ Rect./ 2023/1|
01/ 2023/ SR
|Job Name||Consultant Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Pay Salary||Rs.30,000-3%- 1,20,000/-|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||74 vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All over India Candidates Apply|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – Railtel Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||No.Of Vacancies|
3. Educational Qualification – Railtel Recruitment 2023
- Applicants should have passed BE/ B. Tech/ M.Sc. Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
4. Age Limit
- Age limit should be 28 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
5. Selection Process
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
6. Mode of Application
- Candidates should send the filled form through offline mode.
- Address (Southern Region): Assistant General Manager/ Admin, RailTel Corporation of India Limited, Southern Region, H.No. 1-10-39 to 44, 6A, 6th Floor, Gumideli Towers, Opposite Shoppers Stop, Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500 016.
- Address (Eastern Region): Senior Manager/P&A/ER. RailTel Corporation of India Limited, Eastern Region, 19th Floor, Aurora Waterfront Building, Plot No. 34/1, Block -GN, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091, West Bengal.
7. Application Fee & Mode
- No Fee
- Rs.30,000-3%- 1,20,000/-
9. Important Dates
|Notification Released Date||07.03.2023|
|Last Date for submission of offline applications||28.03.2023|
10. How to Apply
- Go to official website www.railtelindia.com.
- Click on Careers>> Current Job Openings.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Download & fill the application form.
- Check & submit through prescribed mode.
- Prepare & attend the interview.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Links
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||LINK 1 | LINK 2|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Government Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of Railtel Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are to be filled for Railtel Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for Railtel Recruitment 2023?
BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc. Degree in relevant disciplines
What is the mode of application for Railtel Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last date for Railtel Recruitment 2023?