Punjab Police Recruitment 2021: Punjab Police Department has invited applications for Sub Inspector Post, Total 560 Vacancies. Applicants who willing to work under may apply for this Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 through online registration link. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online from 27.07.2021
Candidates can download Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Notification and apply online for this current job openings @ http://punjabpolice.gov.in Application fee should be in prescribed mode. By following our page, you can also get to know the details like Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021. Salary, age limit, and selection process. Meanwhile, go through the sections below and know the details like vacancies available in various process to apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2021.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Sub Inspector 560 Posts.
|Punjab Police Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Punjab Police Department|
|Post Names||Sub Inspector|
|No. of Posts||560 Posts|
|Age Limit||18 – 28 Years|
|Application Starting Date||6.07.2021|
|Application End Date||27.07.2021|
Computer-based Written Test and Physical Screening Test
Age Limit: Punjab Police Recruitment 2021
As of 1st January 2021, a candidate should have attained the age of 18 years but should not have attained the age of 28 years, provided further that:
- SC/ ST/ BC candidates shall be given relaxation in the upper age limit by 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen shall be given relaxation in the upper age limit by 3 years, plus the number of years of service, rendered/ served by them in the Indian Defence Forces
- Serving government employees (State Govt. or Central Govt.) shall be given relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years, but they should not have attained the age of 33 years, as of 1st January 2021
Educational Qualifications & Experience: Punjab Police Recruitment 2021
- The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university or its equivalent
- A graduate from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be, provided that such candidate shall also possess an ‘O’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) (earlier called as DOEACC)
- A Graduate from a recognized University or Institution with Computer Science, or Computer Applications: or Information Technology as one of the elective subjects during the entire duration of the graduation
- B.Sc/ B.Tech/ B.E in Information Technology, or Computer Science; or Computer Engineering or Computer Science & Engineering; or Information Systems; or Computer Networking; or Data Science; or Software Engineering; or BCA; or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized University or Institution, as the case may be
Application Fee: Punjab Police Recruitment 2021
How to apply Punjab Police Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website http://punjabpolice.gov.in
- Go to Careers > Current Openings, then you will be directed to another page
- On the Current Openings page, you will find the Punjab Police Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Find the advertisement for Anganwadi Teacher, Helpers, Mini Anganwadi Teachers Click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- The closing date for the online application submission is 15 July 2021.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.