Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2021: Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab has released job notification for filling up 423 vacancies. Moreover, these vacancies are assigned for the post of Medical Officer (Specialist). Punjab Health Department has organized Walk-in interview for recruiting eligible candidates for the MO post. The interview will be held on 11.12.2021 at Department of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab. While appearing interview, applicants need to bring original documents and application form. The last date for the submission of application form is 09.12.2021, after submitting application form candidates may attend interview in a given date.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Medical Officer (Specialist)||423 Posts||MBBS Degree/ Post graduate degree|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer (Specialist)||Applicant should hold MBBS Degree/ Post graduate degree in a concerned specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India.|
- Selection will be based on Walk-in Interview.
Walk-In Interview Details
- Date: 11.12.2021
- Time: 10.00 AM onwards.
- Venue: Directorate Health and Family Welfare Punjab, Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector-34-A, Chandigarh.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- For All Candidates: 18 – 37 years
- Rs. 53,100 /-
- DD amount of Rs. 1000 for General category and Rs. 600 for SC/ Backward category in favour of STATE HEALTH SOCIETY PUNJAB, Payable at Chandigarh.
|Last Date to Submit Application||09.12.2021|
|Walk-In Interview Date||11.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website health.punjab.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- After sending the application form to the given address.
- Then attend interview in a given date.