Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023: The Chandigarh-based High Court of Punjab and Haryana has published an advertisement for the position of Clerk. due to the 157 openings for the aforementioned position. Candidates are therefore urged to double-check the eligibility requirements, including the minimum age requirement and other terms and conditions. Please take advantage of this fantastic work opportunity if you are a candidate looking for court jobs. It requests eligible candidates to submit an online application form. The online application form must be submitted by 17 March 2023. On February 24, 2023, the official website published the recruitment advertisement for the Punjab and Haryana High Court with the reference number 01/CLK/HC/2023.
The printed copy of the application form must be submitted along with supporting documentation, such as evidence of education, a birth certificate, a reservation certificate, etc., during the papers checking/interview. Applicants must provide No Objection Certificates if they are employed by the government, a semi-government, a PSU, a corporation, or a board. Candidates who upload their materials improperly or with an incomplete application form will not be considered. Applicants are encouraged to frequently check the official website for the most recent information in this respect.
Table of Contents
1. Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization
|High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh
|Punjab and Haryana Court Jobs
|No. of Vacancies
|Who can Apply
|Searching Court Jobs in Punjab and Haryana
|Mode of Apply
|Join Telegram Group
2. Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancies
3. Educational Qualification for Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023
- Candidates those who are completed the Bachelor of Arts, Commerce, Science /any other degree equivalent from a recognized university are applicable.
4. Age Limit for Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post
|shall not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years as on 17/03/2023.
5. Jobs Selection Process
- Selection of appointment will be based on written examinations.
6. Application Mode
- Online mode of Application is Accepted
7. Application Fee & Mode
|Online Facilitation Charges
|General and SC/ST/BC of areas/States
other than Punjab, Haryana and U.T.
|SC/ST/BC of areas/States of Punjab,
Haryana, and U.T. Chandigarh
|Persons with Disabilities
Mode of Payment
- Application fee should be paid through online mode.
- Not Disclosed
- Visit Official Website for details
9. Important Dates
|Online applications starts on
|Online Application closes on
10. How to Apply
- Watch the official website at highcourtchd.gov.in
- Go to Home Page>>Recruitment
- Get the Click Here to Apply for the Post of Clerk
- Download the notification and check the eligibility.
- Return to the page, click online application form
- Fill the details properly
- Then upload the online form along with relevant documents.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Links
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK
|Join telegram for job alerts
|Central Govt Jobs
FAQ Of Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are there in Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023?
Bachelor of Arts, Science, Commerce and Any Degree
What is the mode of Application for Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last Date for Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2023?