Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022: High Court of Punjab and Haryana has issued the job notification on 18.12.2021 for recruiting eligible candidates at Punjab and Haryana High Court jobs. As per the notification it consists of 35 vacancies and these vacancies are allotted for the post of Sr. Scale Stenographer. Job seekers who are seeking for Govt. jobs can apply for this job vacancy via online mode. Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 The online registration portal opens on 20.12.2021. Candidates may apply online on or before 15.01.2022.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc. If you still face any type of problem related to the recruitment, feel free to contact us using the comment box or you can also contact the officials.
Vacancy Summary – Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Sr. Scale Stenographer||35 Posts||Bachelor’s Degree|
Educational Qualifications – Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Sr. Scale Stenographer||Candidates should hold Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University.|
Job Location – Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on written exam.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (as on 15.01.2022)
- For All Candidates: 21 – 30 years
- Check the advertisement.
Application Fee – Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022
- The applicants who have got SC/ ST/ BC certificate issued by the States of Punjab, Haryana & UT Chandigarh shall have to pay an application fee of Rs. 250 /-
- The applicants Belonging to Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disability (PH) categories shall have to pay Rs. 250 /-
- All General Category/ other applicants shall have to pay an application fee of Rs. 500 /-
|Online Application Start||20.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||15.01.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website highcourtchd.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the payment.
- Submit the filled form.