PPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2022: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Section Officer Posts Totally of 66 vacancies interested candidates can apply before 04 August 2022.
1. Overview – PPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Job Name||Section Officer|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 35400/-|
|No of Vacancies||66 Vacancies|
2. Vacancy Details – PPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2022
|Section Officer (SO)||66|
3. Educational Qualification – PPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2022
- M.Com degree in first division
- B.Com with (ICWA) inter or C.A. inter or C.S. inter from a recognized University/Institution Provided that the person appointed against the direct quota, shall have to pass a departmental examination in three attempts in terms of the provisions of rule 7 of Appendix-C.
- Should have passed Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard. Provided further that where a ward of Defence Service Personnel, who is a bonafide resident of Punjab State, is appointed by direct appointment, he shall have to pass an examination of Punjabi Language equivalent to Matriculation Standard or he shall have to qualify a test conducted by the Language Wing of the Department of Education of Punjab Government within a period of two years from the date of his appointment. Provided further that where a War Hero, who has been discharged from defence services or paramilitary forces on account of disability suffered by him and his widow or dependent member of his family, is appointed under the instructions issued in this behalf by the Government, the person so appointed will not be required to possess afore said knowledge of Punjabi language:
4. Age Limit
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01/01/2022.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab Government employees, the employees of its Boards/Corporations/Commissions and Authorities, and all States/ Central Government employees.
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- The upper age limit is also relaxed up to 42 years for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of women.
- The upper age limit is also relaxed up to 47 years for “Persons with Disability” of Punjab.
Note: Provisions mentioned in Punjab Civil Services (General and Common Conditions of Service) Rules, 1994 amended from time to time may be considered
5. Application Fee
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only.||Rs. 500/||Rs. 250/-||750/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons|
with Disabilities (PWD) and Lineal Descendants
of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab
|Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab.||Rs 500/-||Rs 1000/-||1500/-|
6. Selection Process
The Selection Process of PPSC SO Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam (480 Marks)
- Interview (60 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
7. Apply Mode
- The candidate must apply online mode a duly filled application form
8. Important Dates
|Date of opening of online application||21.07.2022|
|Closure date of online application||04.08.2022|
9. How to Apply
Follow these steps to apply for the PPSC SO Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the official PPSC SO Notification 2022
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.ppsc.gov.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form
10. Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Join Now|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Central Govt Jobs||Click Here|