PPSC Recruitment 2021: Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Inspector, Cooperative Societies in the Department of Cooperation, Government of Punjab. According to the PPSC Recruitment notification, overall 320 vacancies will be filled by PPSC and these vacancies are assigned for PPSC Cooperative Inspector Vacancy. Candidates who are searching these jobs kindly make the online registration on or before the last date. The last date for receipt of the application is 22.12.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Inspector||Applicants should possess Degree from a recognized university.|
- Selection will be based on Written Test only.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For All Candidates: 18 – 37 years
- Rs.35400 /-
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
|Registration Last Date||22.12.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website ppsc.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the payment.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|