Panchayat Raj Department Recruitment 2023: Jobs in the Chengalpattu District for the year 2023 have been announced by the Chengalpattu branch of the Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department. Applicants for the TNRD Chengalpattu recruitment 2023 must be four-wheeler licensed and have smooth and intelligent driving skills. Career seekers in Tamil Nadu can apply for the Chengalpattu Jeep Driver position. For candidates with an 8th-grade pass, this job ID is fixed. You can apply for TNRD Chengalpattu Jeep Driver offline method if you meet the requirements (Postal or Direct). The deadline for receiving a fully completed application is on or before March 8, 2023.
Candidates for the Chengalpattu Jeep Driver Position should have 5 years of experience. The interview will serve as the foundation for the selection process. Applicants seeking employment as TNRD Jeep Drivers are ineligible if they do not possess a four-wheel driving license. If you are chosen for one of the aforementioned positions, the company will pay you between Rs.19,500/- to Rs.62,000/- each month. On the official website, you can find the TNRD Notice as well as the required application forms. Applications submitted in other formats or after the deadline won’t be accepted under any circumstances.
Table of Contents
1. Panchayat Raj Department Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department, Chengalpattu|
|Job Name||Jeep Driver|
|Work Location||Chengalpattu – Tamil Nadu|
|No. of Vacancies||04 Vacancies|
|Pay Salary||Rs.19,500/- – Rs.62,000/- Per Month.|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Jobs|
|Who can Apply||Searching Tamil Nadu Govt. Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy details – Panchayat Raj Department Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||No. Of Vacancies|
3. Educational Qualification – Panchayat Raj Department Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should complete in 8th Standard
- For further educational details, visit Notification
4. Age Limit
- The lowest level of age limit is 18 years
- The highest level of age limit is 32 years
5. Selection Process
- Applicants will be selected by their performance in Interview
6. Application Mode
- Eligible candidates can apply via offline (postal /Direct)
- Address: மாவட்ட ஆட்சியரின் நேர்முக உதவியாளர் (வளர்ச்சி) நூலக கட்டிடம் 2 வது தளம், மருத்துவ கல்லூரி வளாகம், செங்கல்பட்டு – 603001
- Rs.19,500/- – Rs.62,000/- Per Month.
8. Application Fee & Mode
- Not Disclosed
9. Important Dates
|Last Date for Submission of Offline application||08/03/2023 before 5.45 PM|
10. How to Apply
- Candidates visit @ chengalpattu.nic.in
- Click to open> Application Invited for Jeep Driver
- Read the TNRD Chengalpattu Jeep Driver notification.
- Download and print out the prescribed application.
- Attach the passport-size photo and signature.
- Finally, you can submit the application.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently
11. Important Link
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of Chengalpattu District Jobs 2023
How many vacancies are to be filled for Chengalpattu District Jobs Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for Chengalpattu District Jobs Recruitment 2023?
What is the mode of application for Chengalpattu District Jobs Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last date for Chengalpattu District Jobs Recruitment 2023?