OPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply for 145 Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancies in the Odisha location. Odisha Public Service Commission Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 145 Posts through Online mode. All the eligible aspirants can check the OPSC career official website i.e., opsc.gov.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online is on or before 28-Feb-2022. Who wants to get Govt. jobs can use this chance.
Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to the OPSC Recruitment 2022 – 145 Assistant Agriculture Officer Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
Vacancy Summary – OPSC Recruitment 2022
Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Post Details: Assistant Agriculture Officer
Total No. of Posts: 145
Salary: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month
Job Location: Odisha
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: opsc.gov.in
Vacancy Details – OPSC Recruitment 2022
|Category Name||No of Posts|
|Scheduled Tribes (Special Drive)||22|
Educational Qualifications – OPSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Agriculture Officer||candidates should have completed a Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture from any of the recognized boards or universities.|
Job Location – OPSC Recruitment 2022
Selection Process – OPSC Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- For All Candidates: 21 – 38 years
- SEBC, SC, ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (SEBC, SC, ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Salary Details – OPSC Recruitment 2022
- Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 /-
Application Fee – OPSC Recruitment 2022
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500 /-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
|Start Date to Apply Online||28-01-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28-02-2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee||28-02-2022|
How to Apply – OPSC Recruitment 2022
- Go to official website opsc.gov.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable).
- Submit the filled form.
- Capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process; apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Notification for Assistant Agriculture Officer (ST) Post||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|