ONGC Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has invites online application from eligible candidate for Recruitment of GTs in HR and CC disciplines at E1 Level through UGC NET-June 2020 score. Those who are qualified in UGC NET-June 2020 exam can apply online to fill 21 vacancies for appointment to the post of HR Executive and Public Relations Officer. Applications should be submitted through online mode only will be accepted. The ONGC online registration link has start from 15.12.2021. Applicant should apply online on or before 04.01.2022.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|HR Executive and Public Relations Officer||21 Posts||Post Graduate Degree/ MBA/ Diploma|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|HR Executive and Public Relations Officer||Applicant must have Post graduate degree/ MBA/ Diploma from recognized university.|
- Anywhere in India
- Selection will be based on UGC NET -June 2020 score/ personal interview.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
Age Limit (As on 31.07.2020)
- Applicant age limit should be 30 years.
- Check Advertisement.
- GEN/EWS/OBC candidate for Rs. 300
- No fee for SC/ST/PWBD
- Application fee will be paid through online mode.
|Online Application Start||15.12.2021|
|Registration Last Date||04.01.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website www.ongcindia.com
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form and submit the filled form.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Finally take a copy of filled form.