National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is accepting applications from Land Outsees of NTPC-Mouda in order to hire qualified candidates for the position of artisan trainee. For these 32 openings, an advertisement for NTPC recruitment 2023 (Advt. No. WR-I/ Mumbai:01/23) has been published in the Employment Newspaper for the week of March 18–March 24, 2023. For this NTPC Artisan Trainee Recruitment 2023, candidates looking for positions with the Central Government are welcome to apply. To apply for NTPC employment, candidates must meet the required qualifications and age restrictions by 24.03.2023. Postal submissions of applications will be allowed.
To be eligible to apply for the NTPC Artisan Trainee Recruitment 2023, candidates must possess ITI certificates. Candidates will be chosen via a written exam and a skill test. Applicants must submit supporting documentation, including evidence of age, diplomas, land ownership certificates, employment exchange registration cards, etc. The qualifications for the Fitter and Instrument Mechanic positions at NTPC have now been made public. Maharashtra is the job location. Further details of NTPC Limited recruitment 2023, selection list, merit list, results & upcoming job advertising are released at official website.
Table of Contents
1. Overview – NTPC Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Advertisement No.||WR-I/ Mumbai: 01/23|
|Job Name||Artisan Trainee|
|Work Location||Mouda – Maharashtra|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||32 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All over India|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – NTPC Recruitment 2023
|Name of the post||No. of vacancy|
|Artisan Trainee (Fitter)||20|
|Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanical)||12|
3. Educational Qualification
- Applicants should have passed ITI from recognized institute.
- Refer notification for more details.
4. Age Limit
- Maximum age limit is 45 years.
5. Selection Process
- Objective Type Multiple Choice Written Test.
- Skill Test.
- Salary will be Rs.21500/- per month
7. Application Mode
- Application through offline mode will be accepted. Address: Head of Department, Human Resource Department, Mouda Super Thermal Power Station, Mouda – Remtek Road, Post: Mouda District: Nagpur, Maharashtra, Pin 441104.
8. Application Fee
- Not Disclosed
9. Important Dates
|Notification Published On Employment Newspaper||18.03.2023 to 24.03.2023|
|Last Date to Submit Offline Application Form||24.03.2023|
10. How to Apply
- Go to official website ntpc.co.in.
- Click on Careers, find & click on No. WR-I/ Mumbai: 01/23.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Link
|Official Notification & Application Form||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of NTPC Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are to filled in NTPC Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for NTPC Recruitment 2023?
What is the mode of application for NTPC Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last date for NTPC Recruitment 2023?