NTPC Recruitment 2022: NTPC Limited invites online applications from Assistant Law Officers through CLAT-2022 for its Projects / Stations. The last date for submission of online applications is 29th June 2022.
NTPC RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT LAW OFFICERS THROUGH CLAT 2022
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Law Officers||05|
Age Limit: NTPC Recruitment 2022
- Maximum 30 years as on last date of online application.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC (NCL).
Pay Scale: NTPC Recruitment 2022
- E0 Level ₹ 30,000 to 12,00,00/-
Educational Qualifications: NTPC Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) or equivalent full-time degree from a recognized Indian University / Institute with a minimum 60% marks (55% for SC / ST candidates).
- Candidates must appear for CLAT 2022 (Common Law Admission Test-2022) Post Graduate Programme.
Selection Process: NTPC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates shall be shortlisted for Document Verification based on CLAT 2022 Post Graduate Programme. The CLAT 2022 exam online registration will be made through consortiumofnlus.ac.in on or before 9th May 2022.
Application Fee: NTPC Recruitment 2022
- ₹ 300/- for General / EWS / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC / ST / PwBD / XSM category and female candidates.
- The fee can be made through Online / Offline payment mode.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates need to apply in online mode in NTPC official website from 15th June 2022. The last date for submission of online applications is 29/06/2022.