NPCIL Recruitment 2022-23: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is going to hire suitable candidates to fill up the post of 243 various posts including the Scientific Assistant, Stipendiary Trainee, Nurse, Pharmacist, Assistant Grade-1, and Steno Grade-1, etc for the Kakrapar Site (Gujarat). From NPCIL recruitment 2022 notification, they invite online applications. Candidates who are interested in Central Govt jobs may apply for these NPCIL jobs. The online application process will be started from 06.12.2022 to 05.01.2023
NPCIL was created in September 1987 under the Companies Act 1956, “with the objective of undertaking the design, construction, operation and maintenance of the atomic power stations for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programs of the Government of India under the provision of the Atomic Energy Act 1962.” All nuclear power plants operated by the company are certified for ISO-14001 (Environment Management System).
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Here in this article, we have covered all the aspects related to NPCIL Recruitment 2022, 243 Posts such as educational eligibility, age limit, salary, etc.
1. Vacancy Summary – NPCIL Recruitment 2022-23
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Job Name||1. Scientific Assistant|
2. Stipendiary Trainee
5. Assistant Grade-1
6. Steno Grade-1
|Job Location||Kakrapar Site (Gujarat)|
|Online Application Available from||05 December 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||06 January 2023|
2. Vacancy Details – NPCIL Recruitment 2022
|Scientific Assistant C||02|
|Scientific Assistant B||02|
|Stipendiary Trainee – Diploma Holders in Engineering||59|
|Stipendiary Trainee – Science Graduates||09|
|Stipendiary – Plant Operator||59|
|Stipendiary Trainee – Maintainer||73|
|Assistant Grade 1 – HR||12|
|Assistant Grade 1 – F&A||07|
|Assistant Grade 1 – C&MM||05|
|Steno Grade 1||11|
3. Educational Qualifications for NPCIL Recruitment 2022-23
|Scientific Assistant C||Diploma/ B.Sc|
|Scientific Assistant B||Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering|
|Stipendiary Trainee – Diploma Holders in Engineering||Diploma Holders in Engineering in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics, and Chemical|
|Stipendiary Trainee – Science Graduates||Science Graduates in Chemistry or Physics|
|Stipendiary – Plant Operator||Graduate|
|Stipendiary Trainee – Maintainer||Graduate|
|Nurse A||B.Sc Nursing|
|Pharmacist||Diploma in pharmacy|
|Assistant Grade 1 – HR||Graduate + Typing|
|Assistant Grade 1 – F&A||Graduate + Typing|
|Assistant Grade 1 – C&MM||Graduate + Typing|
|Steno Grade 1||Graduate + Steno + Typing|
4. Job Location – NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- Work Location for Kakrapar – Gujarat
5. Selection Process – NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- Written Exam/ Interview
- Skill Test/ Type Test/ Interview (As per post requirement)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
6. Apply Mode for NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
7. Age Limit for NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- Scientific Assistant C: 18 years to 35 years.
- Nurse A: 18 years to 30 years.
- Assistant Gr 1 & Steno Gr 1: 21 years to 28 years.
8. Salary Details – NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- Refer to the official notification.
9. Application Fee
- No Application Fees
10. Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2022
|Online Application Available from||06-12- 2022|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||05-01-2023|
11. How to Apply – NPCIL Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website npcilcareers.co.in.
- Click on Advertisement for Kaiga Site in Careers.
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Click on Apply Link & fill out the form carefully.
- Check the filled form.
- Submit & take a copy of the filled online form.
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualifications, age limit, and selection process; application mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
12. Important Links for NPCIL Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Government Job||Click Here|