NPCIL Recruitment 2021: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, TAPS Site invites online application from the candidates passed out from ITI Courses for engagement as Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1992. Recently it has issued new job notice on 27.10.2021 for engagement of 250 vacancies. As per the NPCIL Recruitment notification, online link will be activated on 28.10.2021.The Last date to submit an online application for this NPCIL Recruitment job is before 15.11.2021.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Trade Apprentices||250 Posts||ITI|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Trade Apprentices||Applicants should possess ITI in concerned tradefrom recognized university.|
- TAPS Site [Maharashtra]
- Selection will be based on marks obtained in their ITI course.
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- For All Candidates: 14 – 24 years
Salary Details (Stipend)
- Rs. 7700 / Rs. 8855
- Check official notification.
|Online Application Start:||28.10.2021|
|Registration Last Date||15.11.2021|
How to Apply
- Go to official website npcilcareers.co.in
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make the payment.
- Submit & take a copy of filled form.
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|