Northern Railway Recruitment 2023: Railway Recruitment Cell – Northern Railway has issued new notice [No. RRC/NR 02/2022/CQ & No. RRC/NR 01/2022/S&G] on 22.12.2022 for recruitment against Cultural Quota and Scouts & Guides Quota 2022-23. It invites online mode application from eligible candidates. There are 25 vacancies will be filled by Northern Railway and quota wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Railway Jobs kindly submit your application form via online mode from 28.12.2022 to 28.01.2023
Northern Railway Recruitment notification & RRC NR Recruitment apply online is available @ www.rrcnr.org. Candidates who are seeking 12th pass jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Marks on Certificates, Practical demonstration etc and selected candidates will be appointed at various locations. More details of nr.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment, RRC NR vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
1. Overview – Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||RRC Northern Railway|
|Advertisement||No. RRC/NR 01/2022/S&G|
No. RRC/NR 02/2022/CQ
|Job Name||Cultural Quota and Scouts & Guides Quota|
|Work Location||Various Locations|
|Pay Salary||Check Advt.|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||25 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All over India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Quota||No. of vacancy|
|Scouts & Guides Quota||23|
3. Educational Qualification – Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
- Applicants should pass 12th Std/ ITI from recognized board or institute
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
4. Age – Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
- Level 1: 18 to 33 years
- Sports & Guides Quota (Level 2) & Cultural Quota: 18 to 30 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
5. Examination Fee & Mode – Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
- Rs.500 for all candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ST/ Minorities and Economically Backward/Female
- You should make payment via online mode
6. Selection Process – Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Marks on Certificates, Practical demonstration etc
7. Salary – Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
- Visit Notification for Salary Details
8. Application Mode – Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
9. Important Dates – Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||28.12.2022|
|Last Date for submission of Online application||28.01.2023|
10. How to Apply – Northern Railway Recruitment 2023
- Go to official website rrcnr.org
- Find the advertisement “ RRC/NR 02/2022/CQ & No. RRC/NR 01/2022/S&G”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible candidate then you have continue to apply via online.
- Find & click apply online link
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.