NLC GET Recruitment 2022: Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited (NLC) has advertised new job notifications for recruiting eligible candidates for the Posts Graduate Executive Trainee In this notification, there are 300 vacancies are assigned for the given posts.
Candidates who are seeking Engineer Jobs may apply for this NLC GET Recruitment 2022 job by submitting an application form through online mode. The online application form was activated on 28.03.2022. An applicant who has completed all the eligibility conditions as given in the notification may apply to located in Neyveli,(Tamil Nadu) Barsingsar (Rajasthan), Talabira (Odisha), South Pachwara (Jharkhand), and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects / Sites in Tamil Nadu & Andaman including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh in the following disciplines on or before 11.04.2022.
Vacancy Summary for NLC GET Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Graduate Executive Trainee||300 Post||Engineering Degree|
Vacancy details of NLC GET Recruitment 2022
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Graduate Executive Trainee||300||INR.50,000 – 1,60,000 INR.12.20 Lakhs|
# In Addition to the CTC mentioned above, Company provides free Medical treatment for self and dependents; Group Insurance; etc., as per rules. Eligible type of residential accommodation (unfurnished) will be provided at standard rent in Company Townships subject to availability.
NUMBER OF POSTS For NLC GET Recruitment 2022
|Discipline||GATE 2022 Code||AREA-1* |
NUMBER OF POSTS FOR THERMAL POWER STATIONS & RENEWABLE ENERGY
NUMBER OF POSTS FOR MINES & ALLIED SERVICES
|Total Number of posts|
|Control & Instrumentation||IN||5||–||5|
Educational Qualifications for NLC GET Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should have qualified for the GATE 2022 Examination in the relevant GATE code.
- GATE marks of GATE – 2022 will only be valid for this recruitment.
- Candidates should have passed the notified Educational Qualification from a recognized university at the time of registration of application.
|Discipline||GATE 2022 Code||Educational Qualification|
|Mechanical||ME||Full Time / Part Time Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical & Production Engineering.|
|Electrical (EEE)||EE||Full Time / Part Time Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Power Engineering|
|Civil||CE||Full Time / Part Time Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering.|
|Mining||MM||Full Time / Part Time Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering.|
|Geology||GG||Full Time / Part Time M. Tech. Geology (or) M. Sc. Geology.|
|Control & Instrumentation||IN||Full Time / Part Time Bachelor degree in Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.|
|Computer||CS||Full Time / Part Time Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology (or) Full Time/ Part Time PG Degree in Computer Applications.|
|Industrial Engineering||PI||Full Time / Part-Time Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or Degree in Engineering with Industrial Engineering as an elective subject.|
Minimum qualifying percentage of marks in the notified qualification is 60 % for UR/EWS/OBC (NCL) candidates & 50 % for SC/ST candidates.
Job Location – NLC GET Recruitment 2022
- Neyveli – Tamil Nadu
- Ghatampur (NUPPL) Uttar Pradesh
- Barsingsar (Rajasthan)
- Talabira (Odisha)
- South Pachwara (Jharkhand)
- Upper Age Limit, in years (As on 01/03/2022)
- General / EWS – 30
- OBC(NCL) – 33
- SC – 35
- ST – 35
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
|Category||Application Fees||Processing Fees||Total Fees|
|UR / EWS / OBC (NCL)candidates||INR 500 / –||INR 354/- [INR 300/- plus INR 54/- (18% GST)]||INR 854/-|
|SC /ST / PwBD/ Ex-servicemen candidates||Exempted||INR 354/- [INR 300/- plus INR 54/-(18% GST)]||INR 354/-|
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28.03.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11.04.2022
Method of selection
- Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as per the notification and qualified for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) -2022 will be shortlisted based on the merit order of marks (out of 100) scored in (GATE) – 2022, ensuring due reservation for SC / ST / OBC(NCL) / EWS / PwBD.
- Shortlisting of candidates for Area-1 (Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy) and Area-2 (Mines & Allied services) is independently based on merit order of the GATE-2022 score. Accordingly, Area wise merit list will be prepared separately for Area-1 and Area-2 based on GATE2022 score, ensuring due reservation. Candidates who opted for Area-1 cannot claim selection for Area-2 or vice versa.
- In case of a tie at the cut-off level, (i.e.) more than one candidate scoring the same marks (out of 100) at the cut-off level, preference in selection shall be given to the candidate(s) having a higher percentage of marks in notified qualification. If the tie persists even after applying the above criterion, the Date of Birth of the candidates shall be considered as the next criteria to break the tie and the senior-most candidate(s) by age shall be given preference in the selection.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Document / Certificate Verification / Medical Examination.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for document/certificate verification and medical examination will be published on NLCIL website www.nlcindia.in.
- On successful completion of Document / Certificate Verification & Medical Examination “Offer of Appointment” will be issued to the selected candidates
How to fill up NLC GET Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should apply only through the online mode on NLCIL website www.nlcindia.in.
- Before registering/applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have a mobile number and valid & active personal email ID and keep them active for the entire duration of selection as NLCIL will send all selection-related communications only through SMS / email till the selection process is completed.
- Candidates can register only once, using their GATE-2022 Registration Number, Name & Date of Birth.
- Candidates can apply for one post only, either for Area-1 (Thermal Power Stations & Renewable Energy) [or] for Area-2 (Mines & Allied Services).
- Multiple registrations or applying for both Area-1 and Area-2 is not permitted. Candidates should choose the Area while applying and the selected area cannot be altered after submission of the application.
- Candidates are informed that shortlisting based on GATE-2022 score will be done independently for Area-1 and Area-2.
- Candidates applied against the vacancies notified under a particular Area shall not have any right at any point of time to make claim for selection against vacancies notified under other Area.
- Candidates have to register their Personal data, Educational Qualification, Age, Category, and other details in the Online Application Portal. Candidates should upload required scanned copies of documents/certificates in the prescribed format to establish their eligibility.
- After submitting applications ONLINE, candidates should take a printout of the registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates/documents, at the time of document verification.
- Scrutiny of applications for shortlisting of candidates will be solely based on documents/certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration/submission of application through ONLINE.
- For the benefit of the candidates applying for posts, after uploading a document “View Document” option will be provided in the online portal before submitting applications.
- It is mandatory that eligible candidates should go through the complete advertisement before applying and agree to all the conditions given while applying for the post. Eligible candidates need to apply through NLCIL website www.nlcindia.in
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained and candidates are advised not to send any hard copy to this office.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 28/03/2022 to 17:00 hours on 11/04/2022.
Important Links: NLC GET Recruitment 2022
|Apply online registration link||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|