NIT Recruitment 2022-23: National Institute of Technology (NIT) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of non-teaching various posts including the Superintendent, Technical Assistant, Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Senior Technician, Technician, etc. Interested candidates are advised to apply through online mode for NIT Recruitment 2022-23 Vacancies. Anyone looking for Central Govt Jobs can use this opportunity of NIT Recruitment. The online application link has been activated from 14.12.2022. The last date for receipt of the application is 16.01.2023.
The date & Time for the Trial will be intimated through the National Institute of Technology Recruitment cell website or maybe through Email/ SMS of the candidates. Educational Qualifications & sports achievements entered in the online application form will be considered only. No reservation is applicable for SC, ST & OBC candidates. Applicants can refer National Institute of Technology recruitment notification for detailed information on disciplines, achievements, the procedure for recruitment, documents to be uploaded, etc. NIT Recruitment 2022-23 Recruitment notification & Online registration has been accessed @ website.nitrkl.ac.in
1. Overview – NIT Recruitment 2022-23
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Technology (NIT)|
|Job Name||Non-Teaching Various Posts|
|Work Location||All India|
|Pay Salary||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Category||Teacher Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||147 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All over India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – NIT Recruitment 2022-23
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Non-Teaching Various Posts||147|
3. Educational Qualification – NIT Recruitment 2022-23
- Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/Documentation with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 points scale or at least 60% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations.
- B.E. / B. Tech or M.Sc./ MCA degree in a relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale or 60 % marks) and consistently excellent academic record.
4. Application Fee & Mode – NIT Recruitment 2022-23
- Gen/ OBC: ₹ 1000/-
- EWS/SC/ST/ PwD: ₹ 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
5. Age – NIT Recruitment 2022-23
- The age limit should be 30 years to 56 years.
- Refer to the notification for age relaxation.
6. Application Mode
- Online application through online mode.
7. Selection Process
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the selection process (Test and/or Interview).
8. Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||14.12.2022|
|Last Date for submission of Online applications||16.01.2023|
|Last date for payment of Application|
Fee through SBI Collect portal
9. How to Apply – NIT Recruitment 2022-23
- For online application submission, please visit the Institute website at https://website.nitrkl.ac.in/FacultyStaff/Career/Non-Teaching/ and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link against the advertisement number to fill in your Application.
- Download the above-said notification and read the eligibility conditions
- Back to the page, click online application forms.
- Enter the mandatory details in the online application form.
- Once verify the online application details
- Then upload the online application form.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
10. Important Links – NIT Recruitment 2022-23
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Teacher Jobs||Click Here|