NIELIT NIC Recruitment 2023: Applicants for the positions of Scientist-B, Scientific Officer/ Engineers-B, and Scientific/ Technical Assistant are encouraged to submit their applications online. Applicants who wish to apply for the NIELIT NIC Recruitment must meet the requirements for the positions listed above. Qualified B. Tech/M. Tech/M. Sc. /MCA degree holders may select one opportunity from 598 seats in the NIELIT NIC Advt. No: NIELIT/NIC/2023/1. You can apply for NIELIT NIC Recruiting if you’re looking for work in the central government. Please submit your application through an online gateway. The deadline to submit an online application is April 4, 2023.
For online applications, candidates must have a working phone number and email address. Written exams and interviews will serve as the foundation for the selection process. For an interview to become an NIELIT NIC Scientist, shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Through SMS or email, the details of the interview will be communicated. The NIELIT NIC notice includes information about education requirements, age restrictions, application mode, selection procedure, application fee, payment method, and remuneration information. Applications for the position of NIELIT NIC Technical Assistant that are submitted after the deadline will not be accepted. In the organization’s best benefit, selected applicants will be appointed both inside and outside of India.
Table of Contents
1. Overview -NIELIT NIC Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||NIELIT NIC Recruitment 2023|
|Advertisement No.||Advt. No: NIELIT/NIC/2023/1|
|Job Name||Scientist-B, Scientific Officer/ Engineers-B, and Scientific/ Technical Assistant|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Pay Salary||Rs.35400/- to Rs.177500/-|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||598 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All over India|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – NIELIT NIC Recruitment 2023
|Name of the post||No. of vacancy|
3. Educational Qualification – NIELIT NIC Recruitment 2023
- Applicants should possess B. Tech/ M. Tech/ M. Sc./ MCA from recognized university
- Visit notification for more details.
4. Age Limit
Age Limits (As on 04.04.2023)
- The maximum age limit is 30 years
5. Selection Process
- Selection will be based on Written Exam, Document Verification and Interview.
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Scientific Officer/Engineer||Rs.44900- Rs.142400/-|
|Scientific/Technical Assistant||Rs.35400- Rs.112400/-|
7. Application Mode
- Online mode of submission of Application will be accepted.
8. Application Fee
- For General and all others – Rs.800
- No fee for SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates
- Applicants can pay via Credit Card/Debit card/Net banking.
9. Important Dates
|Submission of Online Application Starts On||04.03.2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||04.04.2023|
10. How to Apply
- Candidates go to the website @ calicut.nielit.in
- Find the Advt No: NIELIT/NIC/2023/1
- Read the National Informatics Centre Recruitment notification.
- Click to apply online.
- Fill the details in the online application.
- Now, you submit the application.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
11. Important Link
|Online APPLICCATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|Official Notification||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
FAQ Of NIELIT NIC Recruitment 2023
How many vacancies are to filled for NIELIT NIC Recruitment 2023?
What is the Qualification for NIELIT NIC Recruitment 2023?
B. Tech/ M. Tech/ M. Sc./ MCA
What is the mode of application for NIELIT NIC Recruitment 2023?
What is the Last date for NIELIT NIC Recruitment 2023?