NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released recruitment notification for engagement of 28 vacancies on deputation basis. These vacancies are allocated for the post of Constable Posts. NIA Constable Recruitment 2022 notification has been released on 21.12.2021. Candidates need to submit the application form within 30 days from the date of Employment News.
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Constable||28 Posts||12th Pass, Analogous Post|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Constable||Applicants should have passed Class 12thfrom recognized board.|
Candidates must hold analogous post.
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Guwahati (Assam)
- Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
- Hyderabad (Telengana)
- Kochi (Kerala)
- Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
- Chennai (Tamilnadu)
- Ranchi (Jharkhand)
- Imphal (Manipur)
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
- Candidates need to forward their application through Proper Channel.
- Address: SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Rs. 21,700 – 69,100 /-
- Refer official notification.
|Notification Released Date||21.12.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||Within 01 Month i.e. 21.01.2022|
How to Apply
- Go to official website nia.gov.in.
- Find & click on appropriate notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Submit the filled form through prescribed mode.