NIA Recruitment 2021: National Investigation Agency is going to hire suitable candidates to fill up 103 vacancies for Sub Inspector, Assistant, Section Officer, Stenographer Grade I and Other Posts They invite offline applications from eligible candidates. Applicants who Bachelor’s Degree + Experience can apply for NIA Recruitment 2021 via an offline link. Before applying, candidates need to read the terms & conditions. The offline process begins from 12.08.2021. The Last date to submit an offline application for this National Investigation Agency job is before 12.10.2021.
Job Summary: NIA Recruitment 2021
|NIA Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Post Names||Sub Inspector, Assistant, Section Officer, Stenographer Grade I and Other|
|No. of Posts||103 Posts|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test / Interview|
|Salary||Rs. 25,500 – 1,77,500 /-|
|Age Limit||Maxm 56 Years|
|Last Date||18.08.2021 to 31.08.2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts Name: NIA Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Deputy Superintendent Police||06|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||28|
|Stenographer Grade I||19|
|Upper Division Clerk||04|
Educational Qualifications NIA Recruitment 2021
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Fresher’s Not Apply, Deputation Basis.
- Check notification for complete qualification.
Age Limit: NIA Recruitment 2021:
- General : Maxm 56 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) : Maxm 59 Years
- SC / ST : Maxm 61 Years
Application Fee – NIA Recruitment 2021
- Not Specified
How to apply NIA Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website www.nia.gov.in
- Go to Careers > Current Openings, then you will be directed to another page
- On the Current Openings page, you will find the NIA Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Find the advertisement for Anganwadi Workers and Helpers Posts Check Eligibility.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now attach Xerox copy of documents asked in Notification along with Application Form & send it to address given below.
Application Form & send address:
|Send to Application Address||SP (Adm.), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003|
Applicants need to get more career opportunities. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, and selection process, apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.sarkariblog.com to know the latest job updates.
NIA Recruitment 2021 Important Link