NHSRC Recruitment 2023: National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi has invited online applications from Indian citizens to apply for Consultant, Senior Consultant and Lead Consultant. If you are seeking a job opportunity in Delhi State, you can take the NHSRC Consultant recruitment. Eligible candidates can submit their application in an online portal for NHSRC Senior Consultant jobs. The National Health Systems Resource Centre notification was released on 18/01/2023. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Delhi location. The date for submission of application on or before 07.02.2023
NHSRC Recruitment 2023: Applicants are not required to send the filled application to the given address. No application fee details are mentioned in the National Health Systems Resource Centre notification 2023. Applicants should hold M.B.B.S/B.D.S/B.H.M.S/B.A.M.S/M.D/ M. Phil degree for NHSRC Senior Consultant recruitment. Selection process may be conducted by Interview/ Test for NHSRC Senior Consultant job. Interested candidates are requested to check the educational details, selection method, Age limits, Apply Mode and salary details for above mentioned jobs. Shortlisted candidates will earn a monthly salary from the NHSRC organization.
1. Overview – NHSRC Recruitment 2023
|Name of Organization||National Health Systems Resource Centre|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Job Name||Consultant, Senior Consultant and Lead Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|Pay Salary||Rs.60,000/- to 1.70 Lakhs – per month|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Who can Apply||Searching Central Govt. Jobs|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy details – NHSRC Recruitment 2023
- Consultant, Senior Consultant and Lead Consultant
- Visit Notification for more details of Vacancies
3. Educational Qualification – NHSRC Recruitment 2023
- These category candidates M.B.B.S/B.D.S/B.H.M.S/B.A.M.S/M.D/ M. Phil / PG/ Graduates are eligible to apply.
- For more educational Qualification details , check the advt.
4. Age – NHSRC Recruitment 2023
- For Lead Consultant & Senior Consultant- 50 years/ 55 years
- For Consultant – 45 years
5. Selection Process – NHSRC Recruitment 2023
- Applicants may be picked by Interview/ Test
6. Salary – NHSRC Recruitment 2023
- For Senior Consultant – Rs.90,000/- to Rs150,000/- per month
- For Lead Consultant – Rs.1.30 to 1.70 Lakhs – per month
- For Consultant Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/- per month
7. Application Mode – NHSRC Recruitment 2023
- Online mode of submission will be accepted.
8. Important Dates – NHSRC Recruitment 2023
|Online registration has been opened from||18/01/2023|
|Final date for submission of Online Application||07.02.2023|
09. How to Apply – NHSRC Recruitment 2023
- Go to the website @ nhsrcindia.org
- Click> Opportunities> Recruitment
- Read the NHRSC vacancy notification.
- Applicants who have registered account, you can go to the login portal
- New applicants kindly register with mail id.
- Fill the required details in the online application.
- Candidates wish to check the filled application.
- Now, you can submit.
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
10. Important Link – NHSRC Recruitment 2023
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Jobs||Click Here|