NGT Recruitment 2022: National Green Tribunal (NGT) has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Assistant (Judicial)/Stenographer/Hindi Translator/Librarian/Stenographer/Staff Car Driver Posts Totally of 27 vacancies interested candidates can apply before 25 July 2022.
1. Overview – NGT Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||National Green Tribunal (NGT)|
|Job Name||Assistant (Judicial)/Stenographer/Hindi Translator/Librarian/Stenographer/Staff Car Driver|
|Work Location||New Delhi, Bhopal, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata.|
|Pay Salary||Refer Official Notification|
|No of Vacancies||27 Vacancies|
2. Vacancy Details – NGT Recruitment 2022
|Stenographer Grade 1||04|
|Stenographer Grade 2||09|
|Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)||05|
3. Educational Qualification – NGT Recruitment 2022
Assistant (Judicial) :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university and computer training course of six months duration from a recognized university.
Stenographer Grade 1 :
- Graduation from a recognized university. Dictation 10 mts @100 wpm and transcription 50 mts (English), 65 mts (Hindi) on computer.
Hindi Translator :
- Master’s Degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or medium of examination at Degree Level from a recognized university.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information from a recognized university and 2 years experience in library
Stenographer Grade 2 :
- 12th from a recognized university. Dictation 10 mts @100 wpm and transcription 50 mts (English), 65 mts (Hindi) on computer.
Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) :
- 10th pass and possess a valid driving license. 3 years of experience and knowledge of the motor mechanism
4. Age Limit
- Assistant (Judicial) – 21 to 30 years
- Stenographer Grade 1 – 21 to 30 years
- Hindi Translator – 23 to 32 years
- Librarian – 21 to 30 years
- Stenographer Grade 2 – 21 to 27 years
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 18 to 27 years
5. Application Fee
- Refer Official Notification
6. Selection Process
- Skill Test
7. Apply Mode
- The candidate must apply offline mode a duly filled application form
8. Important Dates – NGT Recruitment 2022
|Date of opening of online application||07.07.2022|
|Closure date of online application||25.07.2022|
9. Steps to Apply – NGT Recruitment 2022
- All interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications with the particulars in the enclosed/prescribed format along with relevant documents to the given postal address
National Green Tribunal, Principal Branch,
Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg,
New Delhi -11001.
10. Important Links