National Defence Academy Recruitment 2023: National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla, Pune has invited online applications from eligible applicants to fill up the post of Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, and Others Posts. According to the announcement, there are 251 open positions. All eligible Indians can apply for online recruitment. Candidates looking for Defence Jobs should apply for the National Defence Academy Recruitment 2023, which will begin on January 6, 2023.
You must confirm your eligibility before applying for these Defence Jobs. In the online application form, candidates must include a working email address and mobile phone number. National Defence Academy Recruitment official notification and online registration link are provided below this page. Candidates must provide a completed online application along with all appropriate documents. Take a printout of your online application for your records, applicants. Eligible candidates include those who have received their matriculation from an accredited board. The selection of applicants will be based on a merit list. Selected candidates will be contacted to verify their documentation. On or before January 20, job applications will be accepted online.
1. Overview – National Defence Academy Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||National Defence Academy|
|Job Name||Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, and Others|
|No of Vacancies||251 Vacancies|
|Stipend/ Salary||Rs. 18,000 to 63,200 PM|
|Who can Apply||All Indian Candidates Apply|
|Work Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – National Defence Academy Recruitment 2023
|Lower Division Clerk||27|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||182|
|Civilian Motor Driver (OG)||08|
|TA- Baker & Confectioner||02|
|TA Cycle Repairer||05|
3. Educational Qualification – National Defence Academy Recruitment 2023
10th Pass, 12th, ITI Qualification from a recognized University by an Act of State Government.
4. Age Limit – National Defence Academy Recruitment 2023
- Age Limit: The age limit for Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2023 in the National Defence Academy is a maximum of 18 to 27 years.
- Refer official notice to get the age limit and relaxation details
5. Selection Process
- Merit List Preparation on the basis of 10th Class Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
6. Apply Mode
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online.
7. Application Fee
- Application: Nill
8. Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of online application||01.01.2023|
|Date of closure of the online application||20.01.2023|
9. How to Apply – National Defence Academy Recruitment 2023
- Go to the official website https://www.ndacivrect.gov.in/
- Follow these steps to apply for the National Defence Academy Recruitment 2023, for 251 MTS, LDC & Cook & Other Posts
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form
10. Important Links – National Defence Academy Recruitment 2023
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Defence Jobs||Click Here|