MPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2023: You can download the MPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2023 PDF directly from this page. The higher authorities of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission will conduct the Written Test for the applicants. To get a brief understanding of the MPSC MO Syllabus 2023 and MPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern, we recommend all applicants to go through this article. As you scroll down, you will find detailed information on the MPSC Medical Officer Exam Syllabus 2023. Make the most of this valuable resource to prepare for your upcoming exam.
Table of Contents
1. MPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
2. Selection Process for MPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2023
- Written Examination – 200 Marks
- Interview – 50 Marks
3. Exam Pattern for MPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2023
|Name of the Subjects||Number of Questions & Marks||Time Duration|
|Questions Based on Medical Knowledge||100 Questions200 Marks||1 Hour|
A) Negative Marking
1) For each wrong answer 25% or 1/4 marks will be deducted/ reduced from the total marks.
2) If more than one answer is given to a question or a candidate who has not marked the full circle in the answer sheet is considered to be wrongly answered, 25% or 1/4 marks will be deducted/ reduced from the total marks for the answer to that question.
3) While following the procedure as above, even if the sum of final marks is in fraction, it will remain in fraction, further action will be taken based on it.
4) If a question is answered unanswered, the system of negative marking will not be applicable in such a case.
B) The final merit list will be based on the aggregate marks in objective test and interview.
MPSC MO Syllabus 2023
Candidates have to check the below MPSC MO Syllabus 2023 topics while preparing for the Medical Officer Examination.
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology with special emphasis on post mortem findings, injury report, age determination and examination of rape victim
- General Medicine and allied subjects with special emphasis on emergencies in Medicine
- Pediatrics with special emphasis on emergencies in pediatrics and immunization
- General Surgery with special emphasis on emergencies in Surgery
- Orthopedics with special emphasis on primary treatment of fractures
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) with special emphasis on emergencies in ENT
- Ophthalmology with special emphasis on emergencies in Ophthalmology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology special emphasis on normal labor, PPH and emergencies in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Microbiology with special emphasis on sterilization and disinfection of OT, instruments and equipments and biomedical waste management also special emphasis on functioning of Central Clinical Laboratory
- Acts related to medical sciences and National & State health schemes and National &
State health programs
4. Important Links
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|MPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
|Admit Cards||Click Here|
|You Can Also Check !!!|
|Today Jobs Alert||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|