MPPSC Sports Officer Syllabus 2023: The MPPSC Sports Officer Exam comprises only multiple-choice questions. Moreover, there will be only 200 questions. Each paper will have a different time duration. Candidates need to be familiar with the exam pattern to prepare effectively and increase their chances of success. As of now, there is no negative marking in the MPPSC Sports Officer Examination 2023. Also, you can find the direct link for the MPPSC Sports Officer Syllabus 2023 PDF at the bottom of this article. The question paper will be in both Hindi and English languages.
Table of Contents
1. Overview for MPPSC Sports Officer Syllabus 2023
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name||Sports Officer|
|Selection Process||Physical Test, Offline Exam (OMR Based), Interview|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
2. Selection Process
- Physical Test
- Offline Exam (OMR Based)
3. Exam Pattern
|Papers||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper 1: General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh National and International Level, Basic Computer Knowledge||50 Questions||200 Marks||Paper 1 – 1 HourPaper 2 – 3 Hours|
|Paper 2: Physical Education||150 Questions||600 Marks|
- Each question in both papers carries 4 marks.
- Both question papers will be of Objective (Multiple Choice) type.
- The question paper will be in both Hindi and English languages
4. First Paper – General Knowledge
1. History culture and literature of M.P.
- Important Historical Events and Major Dynasties of M.P.
- Contribution of Madhya Pradesh in the Independence movements.
- Art, Architecture, and Culture of M.P.
- Main Tribes and Dialects of M.P.
- Main festivals, folk music, and folk art of M.P.
- Important literary figures of M.P. and their literature.
- Main Tourist places of M.P.
- Important personalities of M.P.
2. Geography of the Madhya Pradesh
- Forest, Mountain, and Rivers of M.P.
- The climate of M.P.
- Natural and mineral resources of M.P.
- Energy Resources: Conventional and Non- conventional.
- Main irrigation and Power projects of M.P.
3. Politics and Economy of M.P.
- The political system of M.P. (Governor, Cabinet, Legislative Assembly).
- Panchayati Raj in M.P.
- The social system of M.P.
- Demography and census of M.P.
- Economic development of M.P.
- Main industries of M.P.
- Agriculture and Agri based industries in M.P.
4. Current events of International, National, and M.P.
- Important Contemporaneous Events.
- Famous sports competitions; awards and sports institutions of the State and country.
- Welfare schemes of M.P. state.
- Famous personalities and Places.
5. Information and Communication Technology
- Electronics, computers, information, and communication technology.
- Robotics, artificial intelligence, and cyber security.
- Internet and Social networking sites.
5. Second Paper – Physical Education
- UNIT – I Foundation and Methods in Physical Education
- UNIT – II Research Methods in Physical Education
- UNIT – III Sports Statistics and Use of Computers in Physical Education
- UNIT – IV Scientific Principles of Sports Training
- UNIT – V Test, Measurement, and Evaluation In Physical Education
- UNIT – VI Sports Psychology
- UNIT – VII Exercise Physiology
- UNIT – VIII Kinesiology and Sports Biomechanics
- UNIT- IX Health Education and Sports Medicine
- UNIT – X Games and Sports Awards
6. Important Links
More career opportunities are required for applicants. We have specified the educational requirements, age limit, and selection process; as well as the application mode and steps to apply. For the most recent job updates, check out www.sarkariblog.com frequently.
|Join telegram for job alerts||Click Here|
|MPPSC Sports Officer Syllabus 2023||Click Here|
|Central Government Jobs||Click Here|
|You Can Also Check !!!|
|Today Jobs Alert||TN Govt Jobs 2023|
|10th Pass Jobs 2023||Central Govt Jobs|
|12th Pass Jobs 2023||Defence Jobs 2023|
|Degree Jobs||Railway Jobs|
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|