Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022: Ministry of Textiles has recently issued notice for the recruitment of Junior Weaver, Senior Printer, Junior Assistant & Attendant posts. Totally 29 vacancies are to be filled for the above said posts. Candidates are instructed to apply through offline mode. Eligible candidates are intimated to apply within 45 days from the release of advertisement. Aspirants looking for central government jobs may use this opportunity of Ministry of Textiles recruitment.
Candidates are instructed to submit the application form in prescribed format. Ministry of Recruitment notification can be downloaded @ www.texmin.nic.in. Details about reservation, age relaxation, selection process, apply procedure, etc. has explained in the notification. Selected candidates will be posted at Weavers Service Centre, Indian Institute of Handloom Technology or any other office within North Zone. Application form along with necessary documents should be submitted through speed post/ registered post..
1. Overview – Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Ministry of Textiles|
|Post Name||Junior Weaver, Senior Printer, Junior Assistant & Attendant|
|Job Location||Delhi, Jaipur, jodhpur, Varanasi, etc.|
|Employment New Release Date||9.07.2022-15.07.2022|
|Last Date||Within 45 Days|
2. Vacancy Details – Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
3. Educational Qualification – Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should possess Matriculation/ ITI/ Diploma in relevant field for the positions.
4. Age Limit
- Refer notification for age limit and relaxation details.
5. Application Fee
- Refer notification for Fees details
6. Selection Process – Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022
- May be Test/ Interview will be conducted for the selection of candidates.
7. Apply mode
- Application form should be submitted through offline mode.
- Address: “Director, Weavers Service Centre, B-2 weavers Colony, Bharat Nagar, Delhi- 110 052”.
8. Important Dates
|Opening date for submission of online application||9.07.2022-15.07.2022|
|Date of closure of the online application||Within 45 Days|
9. How to Apply – Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022
- Visit www.handlooms.nic.in
- Click on “Advertisement” in the home page.
- Open the corresponding advertisement link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format.
- Submit the duly filled in application along with necessary documents.
10. Important Links
|Join telegram for job alerts||Join Now|
|Official website||Click Here|
|Jobs by States||Click Here|