Ministry of Commerce Recruitment 2022: Department of Commerce has released notification for the recruitment of Upper Division Clerk. Totally 63 vacancies are to be filled for the post. Candidates may refer official notification for more details about eligibility conditions specified. Aspirants looking for Central government jobs may use this opportunity of Ministry of Commerce recruitment 2022. The last date for the submission of application form is two months from the release of advertisement in employment newspaper i.e. 29.12.2022. Candidates can submit their application through offline mode.
Candidates will be selected on deputation basis in the zonal office of the DGFT, Delhi and various regional authority. Candidates can download Ministry of Commerce Recruitment notification & application form @ www.commerce.gov.in. Details about reservation, age relaxation, selection process, etc. has mentioned in the notification. Applicants are instructed to submit their application through proper channel. Applicants are intimated to clearly mention service, educational and experience detail while filling up of application form. Candidates will be posted at North Zones like Ludhiana, Kanpur, Jaipur, Varanasi, Panipat, Jammu and Srinagar. Applicants are instructed to visit Ministry of Commerce and Industry recruitment website for upcoming job notifications, results, admit cards, etc.
1. Overview – Ministry Of Commerce Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Commerce & Industry|
|Job Name||Upper Division Clerk|
|Work Location||Various Locations|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|No. of Vacancies||63 Vacancies|
|Who can Apply||All over India|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
2. Vacancy Details – Ministry Of Commerce Recruitment 2022
|Locations of Regional Authority||No. of Vacancies|
|Zonal Office, CLA||39|
3. Educational Qualification – Ministry Of Commerce Recruitment 2022
- Officials holding analogous posts on regular basis/ LDC or equivalent with 5 years in central government organization.
4. Age – Ministry Of Commerce Recruitment 2022
- Candidates should not exceed 56 years of age.
5. Application Mode – Ministry Of Commerce Recruitment 2022
- Candidates are instructed to apply Offline mode.
- Address for application to be submitted “The Zonal Additional DGFT, Office of the Additional Director General of Foreign Trade, A Wing, Indraprastha Bhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002”.